Please find the discount pricing details listed beow:
NEWHART FAMILY THEATRE SEATING MAP
|Theatre Event General Admission Pricing|
|Green Section||Yellow Scction||Blue Section|
|Dance Event General Admission Pricing|
* Student Tickets are 40% off GA price || Non-LUC Student / Senior Tickets are 25% off GA price || Alumni / Faculty Tickets are 20% off GA price *
Please find our ticketing and discount policies listed below:
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- ALL WALK UP SALES WILL BE GENERAL ADMISSION PRICING. Discounts for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and seniors are only available for tickets purchased in advanced.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a processing fee of $1.00 (subscribers can do so for free) when requested at least 3 hours prior to the performance. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Exchanges can be made at the Mundelein Information Desk or via telephone at 773.508.8400 during DFPA business hours (10 AM – 6 PM Monday – Friday).
- In the event of an uneven exchange wherein the original ticket is more costly than the new ticket, PATRONS CONSENT TO COMPENSATE ANY DIFFERENCE INCURRED BY THE EXCHANGE AND WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUNDS.
- In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management and may not include additional ticketing fees (i.e., ticketing operations fee, shipping fees, etc.).
Please find our safety and liability policies listed below:
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to the exhibition, event, or performance whether occurring prior to, during, or after said show. You assume all risk and danger of injury and you agree that the management, its agents, and the performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries resulting from such causes.
- No alcohol, drugs, smoking, weapons, food, or glass containers allowed. You hereby consent to the reasonable search for alcoholic beverages, drugs, or weapons.
Please find our house management policies listed below:
- Latecomers will be seated at times and locations that best align with the discretion of house management.
- No recording devices, still cameras, or video cameras permitted. No transmission or aiding in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event, performance, or exhibition..
- You further consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein. The front of house staff also reserves the right to limit admission for children under the age of six to ensure a respectful environment for all audience members.